Monday, December 26, 2011

C Bandit takes a Vacation from Vacation

Back to life, back to reality...
At this point in the game, I'm just happy to see the US again.  These are things that I missed in no particular order, just in the order that I can remember:
  • Dr. Pepper
  • My BED!!! 
  • US Prices
  • driving
  • radio
  • television
  • cottage cheese
  • Target
  • English
  • Vanilla Lattes
  • Burgers: Bar-style and cooked medium WELL
  • Free refills
  • Clean streets
  • Free facilities
  • REAL breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns - the whole nine
This long after the trip, it's hard to remember all of the things I missed but in the moment, I was longing for the comforts of home.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete